Caring disability respite and short term accommodation for NDIS self managed and plan managed clients.
Experience a relaxing hobby farm setting.
Tailored stays to meet clients needs and interests.
On offer are short term stays (ie a week, a weekend, a night or a few hours).
All meals and activities included.
On offer for your stay (but not limited to): –
- Interactions with animals (including feeding).
- Camping experience.
- Vegetable garden tending.
- Relaxing in the hammock.
- Cuddles with Louie the Labradoodle.
- Cook up a bbq, make a meal or do some baking.
- Fire pit fun (cooler months).
- Sporting Activities.
- Drawing activities.
- Outings (ie Markets, Mini-golf, Lunch/Dinner outings, Cockle Train, Beach, Granite Island plus many other interesting attractions).
“Enjoy the space around you”.